Friday, October 26, 2012

Sheswai F*kyeah with Hit Polish Witches Brew: This is Halloween Challenge

All right guys, this is probably my last post with this challenge. Why? Because I am hoping to squeeze a few more Halloween designs for my Now and Then segment and the rest of the challenge simply doesn't fit. This could be a lie though, as I'm thinking of how to use China Glaze It's Alive (only just got it dustying) with graveyard? And I want to do a black cat design. And basically I have too many designs in my head....sigh. And I *still* have one more Breast Cancer polish to use. Uh, there's only 6 days left of October.

Anyway, a dear polish friend sent me Sheswai F**kyeah because I needed it for the color and the name. Since then, it has been renamed to something a little sweeter, but I like the original. Let me tell you this is THE MOST COLOR INACCURATE PHOTO EVER. Sorry :( My camera could not handle the creamy neon fuchsia. 1.5 coats as some needed two and others were good with one coat.

Then I used one coat of Hit Polish Witches Brew and I loveeeed it. Then someone in one of my polish groups posted a cute witch hat mani so I took inspiration from her and painted on witch hats with some basic colors. Although my nails are a bit busy, I still kind of love them! Enjoy! 

With flash and most color accurate
 



 

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!