Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Jack-O-Lantern Nails Take Two: Charlie Brown Style

Only 4 more days for you to vote for my Monster Mash mani! Remember you can vote daily HERE. #26 in the freehand category!

So when Danielle said It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, I got a little literal. You saw my Jack-O-Lantern nails for the other challenge here, and I wanted to change it up. Last year I did a black mani for my Jack-O-Lanterns. It's a popular design, but then I thought...have I ever seen a black pumpkin? Uh, no. So instead I carved Charlie Brown and his pumpkins.

So for this mani, I decided to use Zoya Myrta, which I put into my blog sale because I ordered it on mistake (meant to get Kimber). I decided to use it and um, no longer in my blog sale :-D (but there's other stuff, so check here if you're looking for some inexpensive polish).  Then I added detail with an orange pumpkin polish, China Glaze Riveting, Zoya Arizona, and China Glaze Glitter Goblin (one extremely thin coat...that glitter is DENSE). I could have stopped at Zoya Myrta, but I like a little depth. Number of untrieds: 2. Three if you count Sheswai So Cute on my toes (which is an amazing creme by the way).






Hope you enjoyed my mani! I used a glue base coat so let's see how removal is tomorrow. Those Zoyas from the Surf collection are a pain to get off! 

Please take a moment to like me on Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute and I love the Charlie Brown movie its what halloween is about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great, Michelle!! I love the Charlie Brown.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!