Monday, October 8, 2012

Charlie Brown Halloween Ghost Nails: This is Halloween Challenge!

Now back to our regular Halloween programming. I'm starting late but here I am with the This is Halloween challenge which collides with Danielle's challenge. Today was the ghost challenge. Now does anyone remember the Charlie Brown Halloween movie, where they all are ghosts? Yup, that's what I did.



I took inspiration from this photo:


Then I made these nails: I used one coat of Wet n Wild Black Creme topped with Orly Androgynie. Then went to town:

 






Now here was the ghost inspiration for the other hand:

 

 


My boyfriend noticed my dress matched my nails!
 If you haven't already, please vote for my nail art in Manicured Monkey's nail art contest. Click HERE and chose #26 in the freehand category!


14 comments:

  1. Aww, this is so freakin cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't want to go the scary route! Cute is better!

      Delete
  2. I love both hands!! Adorable! I got a rock. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I did the plushy on the thumb, he needed to go on the other hand :D

      Delete
  3. These are so cute! And that plushie made me SQUEE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have WAY too many Halloween plushies hehe

      Delete
  4. Aww, your ghosts are so huggable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It takes time but I think it's the detail that makes it fun and original :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!