Friday, October 19, 2012

Bats over Max Factor Fantasy Fire: This is Halloween Challenge Continued

AHHH! Three more days to vote for my Monster Mash Nail art! #26 in the freehand section! I would appreciate all your votes. Click here to vote!

So much Halloween goodness. I think the only non-Halloween manicure I have done this month was my most/least expensive polish but I do have a reader request for something specific, so I'll have that for you in a few days. 

I seem to be taking the cutesy route for my Halloween nail art. I found gel clings a few years ago with the most adorable bats. I almost copped out of this challenge (by doing half my nails bats and then adding another art to it) when I saw them on my window! Of course though, I broke a nail and nubbinized, so my canvas isn't as large as normal.

I used Barry M Indigo (2 coats) and Max Factor Fantasy Fire (1 coat) as the base. Two untrieds that my lovely friend Kim from England sent me in April. I cannot believe I waited to use these! Fantasy Fire flashes red, gold, and green, and emulates that dusk scenery for my bats. I then went in and painted some smaller bats with larger detailed one. Lastly, I used my Wet n Wild The Star of the Show (holiday 2012 collection that I stumbled upon) as accents. Quick nail art, but cute nonetheless.  I took most pictures with flash; it's not very color accurate but otherwise the bats were blending because of the lack of sun. Oh hello, winter.











 


Find me on Facebook!


3 comments:

  1. I love them I've been really enjoying all your Halloween related manicures. That's not to say I don't like your others I do you do amazing Nail Art just I love Halloween thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!