Friday, October 5, 2012

Flashback: Hocus Pocus Nails!

Okay, so don't laugh. This was the second nail art I ever did and I took it with a horrible camera and painted it with a toothpick. But I just had to show you what really turned me into a nail art loving machine. Last year, OPI did a nail art contest based on a spooky movie. Well, I love Hocus Pocus and when I was little (hmmm about 7 years old?), this movie definitely was spooky! Of course I didn't win the contest (actually, I've entered countless and never won, so why not head over the Manicured Monkey's nail art contest and vote for me #26 in freehand HERE). But I had fun doing this manicure. These were the only pictures I had that were not blurry. Can you understand the references? (Yes, I realize my flame isn't the "virgin flame" haha).





If you didn't get it: The thumb is the movie cover, index is the candle, middle is Bette Midler as Winnie,  ring finger is Thackary Binx, and my pinky is the witches' cauldron!

I have been posting a lot on my Facebook page, so head over there and take a gander!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! What a gorgeous depiction on a great movie. I love it a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jin :) It was one of my first nail arts. It wasn't TOO awful

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I love this so much! Hocus Pocus is one of my favorite movies =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!