Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween Cupcakes with Lynnderella Glitterbomb Gradient

For the second to last Halloween challenge for Danielle's challenge, we are celebrating her birthday! She loves cupcakes, so I gave them to her!

First I started with two coats of Suzi Skis the Pyrenees Suede, which I found at my CVS (woot!). Two coats for opaqueness, but I forgot to take a picture of this suede and alone. Go me. But it's a gorgeous grey and comes alive with top coat aka, if you find it, buy it. Or any suede.

For all my nails except for the two cupcakes, the then dabbed on Lynnderella One Nutty Fruitcake and made it as a gradient. Then I decided it was fun for sprinkles, but not Halloween enough. So I then dabbed Cauldron Drippings over it for a more Halloween feel and woah. Lots of glitter but perfectly smooth with two coats of top coat. So blingy.

Then I made my cupcakes. I used Wet N Wild Nerd Alert: Screech for the cupcake wrappers. Then I used two blacklight pumpkin polishes (magenta and orange). I dabbed on Wet N Wild Tangled in my Web and Lynnderella Cauldron Drippings as my cupcake sprinkles. Then lastly, I used a dotting tool to create my skull cherry on top. Basically, I love this and I will be happy if it lasts even one day because it is PRETTY thick. Haha.









Unfortunately, this was my first time using Elmer's glue as a base. It made removal a breeze, but that's because they slid off like 2 hours after I woke up. So sad. I loved this mani so much. Glad I took a few shots of it in my car driving to work (in the parking lot, I was safe).

I have been updating my Facebook more regularly, with previews and links to my instagram, so check it out and "like my page."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!