Monday, October 22, 2012

Sonoma Clockwork with Butter London Shag

For the gradient category for the This is Halloween challenge, I went for simple but gorgeous. I lemmed Butter London Shag so hard and finally picked it up during Ulta's BOGO sale. This color is a stunning shimmery/metallic brown. Two easy coats and I called it a day.

Then I realized I finally had an awesome base for Sonoma Nail Art Clockwork, which was RAOKed (random act of kindness) to me along with a few other Sonomas. I really have "met" some amazing polish friends who really have the biggest hearts. I love brown and brown glitter...woah. This one is exactly what I wanted Lynnderella Change to be. While I still LOVE Change, I really like the versatility of Clockwork because it has a clear base. The glitters are the standout here. There are a few bar glitters, but they are really sparse.  Love this combo so much.
 




 

3 comments:

  1. I love this! So beautiful and elegant. Kind of reminds me of champagne!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this color against your skintone! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love to see how people wear my polishes, this is really nice. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!