Sunday, May 30, 2021

Retro Waves Nail Art wuth Duri Cosmetics

 Gifted by a friend

What better way to show a collection called Retro Wave than waves on my nails? I went back and forth with how I wanted to create the waves but then I decided to go against the grain, literally, with vertical waves!




To create this art, I first put one coat of Duri Cosmetics Bunny Slope, which is a white-ish polish from their Winter 2020 collection. I did that so I would not have to do multiple coats of color. 

Then I took 5 of the 6 colors from Retro Waves and did some freestyle waves. I loved how they looked. The sixth color, Cotton Candy Sky, was the color I used for the lines! I originally planned just to do the center nails, but I did them so quickly, I did my whole mani! From start to finish, all ten nails took about 45 minutes. 




This came out so funky. I was not sure it would work, but I really think I pulled it off. As usual, I love seeing how collections look together!



So that's all for the Retro Wave collection. Did you enjoy this collection? I'll be back with their Fall 2020 collection soon because it has summer vibes to me!

You can find the Retro Wave collection HERE and they retail for $8 each. But they do have a bundle price of $44 for the entire collection. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!