Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Stella Chroma September VIP Box

 Nothing to Disclose

I just got my notification for December's VIP box so I figured let me finally show you September's box. LOL. I kept wanting to wear this polish forever and finally, I did, and I wore it forever and I love it. I can't wait for December's box, YES!



Here are the contents of the September box, which is amazing! If you do not know about the box, it was $80 for four quarterly boxes. This box retails for $55 so this is an amazing deal! It came with a v-neck t-shirt (yay, I hate crew neck) which is really soft and nice to wear.


Star Hitched Wagon provided an herbal bath soak. As you can see, this is a very chunky soak. To the right of the bottle is a baggy that was provided. You fill the baggy with the soak and place it in your tub. This way, no clogged drains! I was nervous with the scent, but there is actually citrus in this blend, so it's balanced really well. It is definitely soothing, herbal, and yet, refreshing!



Chrysoprase: 2 coats plus top coat. This is a jade green with gold flakes in it. I put it on to wear with art and then I wore it alone for like 5 days! I do enjoy green polish and I love that this shade did not give me lobster hands. I only have praise for this color and tune back for the gorgeous art I have with it!






The VIP box is currently sold out. Whenever Stella Chroma opens up spots (probably once this cycle ends), she will probably announce in her Facebook group, so join in. It was $80 for 4 quarterly boxes. Considering this box had a $25 bath soak, a $13 polish, and t-shirt is $17, this box is an amazing deal!!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!