Press Sample
I realize I really have not done that much neon nail art this summer and I am really craving it even though it is technically "code orange" and yes, I’ve already bought Halloween decorations (as if I have none haha). I realize that is totally insane. So I had to get some nail polish looks in with some gorgeous neons before I moved onto Halloween art. I always say I am going to start my Halloween art early so I have more to post in October and never do and I am determined to this year (LOL). Of course...read until the end.
I have not done stamping in a really long time, mostly because I lost a binder of my favorite plates. I put on a bathing suit, and I instantly said I needed to do nail art based off of it so I pulled out the few stamping plates I have left and found a design that I thought mimicked my look.
Here are the colors I used. I did a white base so I would not have to do multiple layers of neon.
So first I put on a white base. Then I took all the neons and put dots on a stamper. The easiest way to do this is to open all the polishes (I leave the brush in it but undone) and then blob on the stamper. Then I just blob on my nails!
Like I said before, it’s been a long while since I stamped and I made a mess even with a latex protectant. Also, I am on my last latex protectant so if you have a favorite brand that you like or if you know how to thin latex, let me know. The one that I have been using completely dried up so I opened up my last one. As you can see, it's still a mess!
I felt the colors looked a little dull in indoor lighting so I did take photos in the sun so you could see just how vibrant this was! My stamping was not perfect because I cannot remember the last time I stamped. But I still loved how this came out!
And here is a photo with my bathing suit. Like I said it’s not an exact match, but I use the design as inspiration. I opted not to use the purple color, but I still love how this all came together!
And as I wore these nails, I totally ripped off one of my nails and decided to go full chop on everything. So I am sharing my super shorties. Now I guess Halloween nail art will have to wait.
Love the design on the bathing suit. I love a blobicure mani. You never know how it will turn out and every nail is slightly different. Latex allergy so I use tape. It's more work but less mess than using nothing. Great mani and I love all the colors you used. Hard to believe summer is almost over. I look forward to fall and halloween manis. Thanks for sharing 💜
ReplyDeleteTami
Same about the blobicure. And there is definitely a lot of trust the process, because it is a mess! You line your nails with regular tape? I'll have to do that! I am sad summer is over (but way done with the weather GIVE ME FALL!!!)
DeleteYes regular tape. If you spent a week in our winter you would want summer as long as possible 🤣. I have to say thought fall shades are probably my favorite. Btw I'm patiently waiting for Kb shimmer swatches 😁
DeleteMaybe you have milder summers? Cause this humidity stinks! I had a nail break (see my newest post) and hope to swatch this weekend and then post next week! Lots of purples haha
DeleteMaybe you have milder summers? Cause this humidity stinks! I had a nail break (see my newest post) and hope to swatch this weekend and then post next week! Lots of purples haha
Delete