Press Sample
My niece was going to sleep away camp so of course I did her nails! I knew she would want pink so I brought her a few options. Of course, after doing her nails, I wanted neon pink nails which is how my nails came to be. Also meet my super short nails. Of course I had planned to do autumn nails and this break put them on hold.
I cannot remember the last time I did ombré nails like this. I love using different colors in a manicure, but tying them together!
Here are the colors from thumb to pinky with a little bit of commentary LOL:
- Thumb: KBShimmer Mix It Up
- Index: KBShimmer Playing Heart To Get
- Middle: KBShimmer Guava Nice Day (almost done with this bottle so pulled out my backup and it faded whyyyyy? It’s been in a box and in a helmer and never taken out until now)
- Ring: Zoya Aja
- Pinky: KBShimmer Leggo My Mango (my bottle is almost done and I will be so sad when it is. Nothing compares to it 😭😭). I really thought Zoya Aja would be a dupe for this color but after putting them next to each other, clearly they aren’t. If you know something that’s close to this please let me know. I also need a dupe for KBShimmer Papaya Don't Preach which is dangerously low too.
Of course, I wanted to share how this looks in normal lighting. I really missed wearing straight neons like this!
Speaking of backups, I have very few backups in my collection besides black and white cremes. Some of my backups are Morgan Taylor My Main Freeze, Stella Chroma Impossible Girl, and KBShimmer Guava Nice Day. I wish I had backups of Leggo and Papaya too but what can I do?! What backups do you have?
Products in the post were provided for honest review.
Ehmkay Nails on Facebook.
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!