Press Sample
I confess, for all of July I did my nails once. ONCE. I left my Fourth of July nails on for over a week and then did swatches and kept not doing my nails. I’ve been taking advantage of being in my city, being fully present, and doing different activities during the day and just enjoying my time in the summer. But, I’ve been wanting to do a bright blue and white striped look forever so after I chopped off my nails after swatching the Zoyas, I did these! (And news flash, my nails are even shorter now).
My brain just thought of beach balls when I did these. I had a very different look at first and hated it and removed three of the nails. Then when I finished this manicure, I still hated it but then people told me how much they liked it so I kept it on. Of course I did not take pictures until I made a huge batch of tomato sauce from fresh tomatoes, and all this other stuff so of course they have a little bit of wear and tear.
Here are the colors I used! I almost added neon orange to this look and decided to save those colors for a different look.
- White: KBShimmer White Here White Now
- Glitter: KBShimmer In a Flurry (for a little sparkle)
- Blues: Zoya Pluto, Zoya Marisol, Morgan Taylor No Filter Needed, Zoya Tucker
Seriously, this is such a simple look because I do not care if my lines are straight. And no one in the real world will look at your nails and say, omg, she does not have straight lines! So just do your thing. I love this with different neons too.
So a super simple look, but perfectly beachy. Blue and white is a nice classic combo, so here ya go!
Products in the post were provided for honest review.
Ehmkay Nails on Facebook.
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!