Press Sample
Hello there! Here's another manicure I did while I let my nails grow out. I actually got sick and left these on for like 10 days! Not your typical neon nail art for summer, but these are bright and fresh! As usual, I wore these wayyyyy too long and then took pictures, so you might see how I fixed them a bit for pictures haha.Nothing screams summer like fresh fruit! This was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest and of course, I did my own spin on it. For example, the stamp nail only had one fruit, so I did both. I added a simple nail on the ring nail for easier art as well.
Here are the colors I used! Lots of oldies. I love shopping my collection. Depending on how long you have been in the nail community, Barry M had a chokehold on us in America! I remember having a friend in England shop for them for me and sending my Spring Green. It is the perfect green! Then I went to England and got a bunch!
- Yellow: Morgan Taylor Days in the Sun
- White: KBShimmer White Here White Now
- Orange: Jessica Cosmetics Boho Babes
- Periwinkle: Jessica Cosmetics Periwinkle Bliss
- Green: Barry M Spring Green
The orange and lemon nails were way harder than I expected. Maybe I am not as steady these days. I know if you look at them too hard, you will see they are somewhat sloppy. But I still think this is a cute and effective nail art!
Look at these in the sun! I don't know why but they simply make me so happy! Although you can see where I fixed the nails (like adding polish where I had growth), you get the idea of it! Also, if you wanted to extend a manicure, this works too. You really can tell how I added the colors in person. Obviously, photos you can scrutinize them!
I have one more summer nail art before I think I am moving on to Halloween! I have decided to make a list of all the Halloween nail arts I want to do so I can hopefully tackle them all!
Products in the post were provided for honest review.
Ehmkay Nails on Facebook.
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!