Press Sample
KBShimmer Jack-O’-Lantern Hand & Body Scrub - $11 – Cap TBD
Jack-O’-Lantern Hand & Body Scrub is an alluring pumpkin blend with notes of orange peel and sweet carrot. Ground cinnamon, clove bud, and nutmeg add a bit of spice, while vanilla cream notes bring a sweetness to this fall fragrance. Note: If you're sensitive to cinnamon in fragrances, this is one you may want to avoid.
I have had some sensitivity to scents lately, so personally, this one is a little bit strong for my nose (and you can even see the scent description has a disclaimer so I should have read more carefully before adding it to my cart LOL). It definitely matches the description, but I feel like there’s so much cinnamon and clove that it’s sort of triggers my headaches. Obviously go with what you know and enjoy. This is perfectly autumnal.
KBShimmer Frank Conversation Glow-In-The-Dark Nail Polish - $13 – No Cap
Frank Conversation is a glowy neon green crelly-like nail polish loaded with black shards. When charged, this shade glows an eerie green that borders on aqua. Pair with a glitter-smoothing topper and quick-dry top coat for the best Halloween manicure.
Frank Conversation is a glowy neon green crelly-like nail polish loaded with black shards. When charged, this shade glows an eerie green that borders on aqua. Pair with a glitter-smoothing topper and quick-dry top coat for the best Halloween manicure.
Frank Conversation: 3 coats plus top coat. This is definitely a fun Halloween color. It’s not something It’s perfectly festive and spooky. I can see how much fun this would be in like a haunted house with your nails glowing. The color is pretty sheer, but I stopped at three coats because I don’t believe in four coats of polish. You could always put down a ridge filler or layer this over a similar opaque green creme. Make sure you do thin coats and you wait between each coat even though I waited it’s still dragged and clumped at the edges on my middle nail so I waited longer with the other nails. The glow on this polish is absolutely insane though. I didn’t even charge it beyond taking some photos in the sun and it was just so bright.
In direct sun, you can see the more chartreuse aspect of this polish; it definitely has a bit of yellow undertones. This is fun for summer and 90s -inspired manicures too!
Like seriously, look at how bright this is! It is seriously a flashlight on my nails. The UV rays from the sun charge this so well! And it was literally only a minute! Sometimes the glow looked more teal and sometimes more green.
Polish Pickup: SHOP, Facebook
Products in the post were provided for honest review.
Ehmkay Nails on Facebook.
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!