Friday, July 31, 2026

KBShimmer What a Trip, August 2026 Polish Pickup

Press Sample

 I am not mentally prepared for August! But here we are. Today, I am sharing KBShimmer’s contribution to Polish Pickup and it is a loaded flake extravaganza! So let’s take a look!

 

KBShimmer Ginger Peach Hand & Body Scrub - $11 – 400 Cap

As summer days grow long and hot, ripe peaches become a go-to sweet treat. Teas, cobblers, and even ice cream are all made better when paired with this summer stone fruit. KBShimmer Ginger Peach Hand & Body Scrub captures the essence of ripe peaches paired with a hint of ginger. Notes of peach, strawberry, and plum are anchored by base notes of vanilla, musk, and praline, while hints of jasmine and greenery add fresh notes to this fragrance. PLEASE NOTE: During warmer weather, oils may separate and settle in the jar; this will not affect the quality of your scrub. Simply stir before using to recombine any oils that rise to the top. Scrubs are packed by weight, not volume.

I love anything ginger peach. I love ginger peach tea, lotion, cookies, cuticle oil. I love how this smells and there’s not much more to say beyond. I need a cuticle oil in this scent. I could even go for more ginger for a spicier version of this too, but it’s definitely nicely, balanced, and sweeter if you’re someone who doesn’t care for Ginger.



 

KBShimmer What A Trip Nail Polish – $13 – No Cap

What A Trip is a bright blue nail polish filled with colorful flakes and a shifting shimmer. This trippy shade goes from bright blue to aqua to periwinkle, depending on the lighting and angle. Flakes shift from green to blue to aqua, from pink to peach to gold, and from gold to near red for a magical mix of colors. Two coats will work well on most nail lengths. This polish is packed with flakes, so allow ample dry time between coats for best results.

What a Trip: 3 coats. The first coat was so sheer that I thought it would never cover my nails. But with three thin coats, it had really nice coverage and if you have shorter nails, you actually could probably get away with two. I found that the blue deepened to a really gorgeous color at three coats as well. Now onto the color this is such an awesome smorgasbord of flakes. There is so much jammed into this polish with flakes and glitters and shimmers. Because of this, you definitely wanna wait a few minutes in between each coat to make sure you don’t drag the previous coat, but it is definitely worth it when you see the effect. It’s also pretty thin so that’s why you need to add a little bit of dry time.








Obviously, in direct sunlight, you can see some of my nail line. If that bothers you, then I would simply layer this over a blue creme polish so that it has full coverage.







In the shade, you can see the rainbow of flakes on my nails. This really has so many flakes jampacked in it so that’s why you want to wait in between coats.




Then a little bit of matte action because why not? This is really a gorgeous polish if you’re into finishes like this. You may need one to two coats of topcoat, depending on how you apply this polish.







The polish and scrub will be available in the Polish Pickup shop August 7th-10th.

Polish Pickup: SHOP, Facebook

Products in the post were provided for honest review.

Ehmkay Nails on Facebook.
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!