Saturday, March 27, 2021

My Blog is Being Stolen

Hi All,

I just wanted to quickly pop in to say that my blog will be quiet for a bit. I was just alerted by a maker today that my entire blog is being lifted by a horrible site that is profiting off my posts and photos. All of my intellectual property since May 2020. They even go in and change some of my words (and the edits do not even make sense!) and remove all the links back to my blog and social media. They are literally using my blog as their own while gaining ad revenue. I don't even gain ad revenue. Since they take all my posts, let's see if they take this one.

For now, I will be posting solely on Facebook and Instagram until I can get this sorted. I have some fun looks in my drafts I want to share and lots of releases, so this is a bummer since the majority of my traffic is through my blog. Please make sure to follow me on IG and Facebook, which is linked on all my posts!

Take care,

Michelle

Ehmkay Nails

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry this has happened and hope you can get it taken down soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry! I had this happen before and ignored it. I think the site eventually disappeared. It seems to be fairly common.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Michelle I will miss your posts. I don't have Facebook or Instagram. I can't believe someone would do something so low. Hope everything works out for you. Hope whoever is doing this knows that many of us believe in Karma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sucks. Gonna miss your posts :-( Not got FB or Insta.

    I hope you get it sorted. My images get stolen all the time and they don't even bother to remove the watermark!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!