Thursday, October 1, 2026

Halloween Nail Art Stamping

 Press Sample

Happy October! I tried to start my nail art for spooky season earlier than normal and while I wish I had more done, I did get some despite multiple nail breaks! So I am trying to figure out how to share these with my broken shorties first! Haha. So even though these were not the first Halloween nails I wore, let's ease into it with some simple stamping.


When I wore Zoya Phyre, it was immediate love. I knew I wanted to stamp over it. So I wore it on its own for a few days and then decided on some plain black stamping.

 

I really wanted to stamp some jack-o’-lanterns over this look and this image had very fine lines. Unfortunately, I only have one stamping plate left that has Halloween images on it and it was giving me a difficult time. The image I wanted simply would not transfer well so I chose another image and it was good enough. I wanted to see the glow of the shimmery orange peeking through the black creme stamping.


Again, I do not stamp as much since I lost a bunch of my plates (really, all my favorite plates, sigh) and I am clearly out of practice. But hey, you can definitely tell it is pumpkins and festive. I love Zoya Phyre but when I removed this manicure, it stained my horribly. Sigh. The Zoya Sonnet collection has so many winners but they had so many stainers, it was a bummer.


I did want to see how this looked matte but I chipped it so badly as I wore it for a week before deciding, let's see how this looks lol. I bet it would be awesome and that more of those orange tones would show up. 





So there you have it! Happy October! I hope I can share lots more Halloween nail art as I work my way through ideas I have and also pins that I have pinned for so long!

Products in the post were provided for honest review.

Ehmkay Nails on Facebook.
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!