Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Stella Chroma Megaloceros, August 2026 Polish Pickup

 Press Sample

Yay, Stella Chroma is back at Polish Pickup after a short hiatus! I love her creations and I especially love polishes like the one I am sharing today. Give me flakes and a cream base any day and it’ll be a polish. I gravitate towards. I think the theme is Woodland Magic, but to be honest, I never pay attention to themes anyway and always just look at the polish as is.

 


 
Megaloceros - $13.50 - No Cap
 
Megaloceros is the extinct Giant Irish Elk. In the Lord of the Rings universe, Megaloceros was the chosen steed of Legolas' father, King Thranduil. Megaloceros has a sandy beige base that is highlighted by yellow-green-blue shifting multichrome flakies. Opaque in 2 coats. 

Megaloceros: 2 coats. Yep, I love this one. It reminds me of an older Stella Chroma called Blackberry Moscow Mule from 2017, which I wore so much that I literally have less than half a bottle left. This one has a base that I feel like compliments my skin tone because it’s not as yellow. They are an ample amount of flakes that went on completely smoothly. I love the greens. I actually love colors like this that are cream bases loaded with flakes and sparkle because I feel like it’s an instant gorgeous manicure without doing any nail art. The polish itself is nail art and I love it. It also applied like a dream.










In the sunlight, the base is much lighter and paler. You can also see the variance of the green flakes and the pops of lime, green and yellow. I really love how this looks in direct sunlight.








Of course I wanted to matte this as well and it just looks awesome with the base and the flakes. Matte topcoat always makes flakes look like they’re floating and it’s such a fun look.





The polish will be available in the Polish Pickup shop August 7th-10th.


Polish Pickup: SHOP, Facebook

Products in the post were provided for honest review.

Ehmkay Nails on Facebook.
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin 

2 comments:

  1. I love this color. It reminds me of one of my favorite stella polishes. Goddess of the wild. Love the color and the flakes. It's already on my list. I'm so happy Stella Chroma is back at ppu.
    Thanks for sharing 💜
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! This one is like a combo of Goddess of the Wild and Blackberry! Like the base of Blackberry but the flakes of Goddess (and no glitters). You have such a great eye! Enjoy this one.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!