Thursday, March 24, 2022

KBShimmer Grand Finale, April Polish Pickup

Press sample

Another Polish Pickup for you! And look how fun--a polish inspired by the chemicals that create colors of fireworks. I think a lot of people will go nuts for this purple polish, so let's get to all the details! And the scrub is just divine.


Sweet Sangria Hand & Body Scrub - $10.00 – No Cap. Sweet Sangria is a sweet, fruity blend as refreshing as a glass of sangria loaded with seasonal produce. Sweet grape notes are brightened by a hint of tart berry. Deep wine notes amplify hints of orange, black plum, and pineapple for a blend that will have you envisioning relaxing days laughing with family and friends.

This is yummm. I love a fruity scent. I would love this in a cuticle oil. It is so refreshing and yummy but a bit deep with the wine notes. Love it.



KBShimmer Grand Finale Nail Polish - $11 – No Cap. Grand Finale is a nod to my favorite purple fireworks. A soft, red-leaning violet base is filled with sparkling holo glow flakes. A near metallic-like shimmer shines bright in hues of gold, copper, and bronze for a unique shade that mimics glittering pyrotechnics.

Grand Finale: 2 coats.  The gold shimmer in this definitely gives this metallic vibes, as the description states. I actually thought it was a reflective at first, because it was so shimmery. Shimmer is the name of the game and it almost overtakes the holo flakes, which I don't mind. I love gold polish, so this is shimmer is awesome for me. It also makes the color shift a bit!






I had to show this in the sunlight since I was actually able to catch it! I love how much the gold pops and I feel like you can almost detect blue flecks!





Although there is no blue in the description, I swear it was there! I love how the copper and bronze pops. This is really a fun polish. The purple almost gives me an icy vibe!






This polish is available April 1- April 4th until in the Polish Pickup shop. Shipping is flat rate $3 in the US and starts at $6 to Canada.

Polish Pickup: SHOP, Facebook
KBShimmer SHOP, Facebook, Instagram

Products in the post were provided for honest review.


Ehmkay Nails on Facebook
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.

1 comment:

  1. I love this color. Definitely getting it .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!