Monday, February 8, 2021

Stella Chroma Valentine's Day Dotticure

 Nothing to Disclose

You knew I had to do some kind of art with Herkimer Shine and I wanted something super pinky for Valentine's Day. I was going to do hearts but I felt tired, so I went even simpler. But you know what? Love it! So let's get to the details!

So I shared Herkimer Shine yesterday as it was part of the VIP box for December. I loved it so much I decided to do some simple and easy nail art with a few core Stella Chroma colors. I love doing simple dots like this. They are easy and effortless. I chose three Valentine's Day colors to be festive!

 

I used I Do Love Knitting Patterns (purple), Puebla (pale pink), and Crown of Roses (rose gold). The purple did not show up as much as it would have on a different color base, but I like how it sort of popped off the base enough to create a 3D look. I covered this whole look with one coat of top coat.


 

You can see how the purple sort of melts into the grey base, but it is totally there. I love this look and the grocery store cashier loved it too. Hahah. Thanks!


While Herkimer Shine was exclusive to the VIP box, the other three colors are available now!

Products in the post were provided for honest review. 
 
Stella Chroma: Shop, Facebook, Instagram 

Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!