Friday, February 5, 2021

Stella Chroma December VIP Box

 Nothing to Disclose

Can you believe it? I am reviewing a Stella Chroma VIP box in less than three months LOL. To be honest, I do like for those who are international and such to get their boxes before I start posting spoilers and ruining it. What is worse than that?! Well, I have December's box to share today. I love supporting the brands I also work with! So here we go! 



All of the contents for this box are below. This box included a compact, a sticker, a polish, and a soap!



Misty Blue Rose Clay Soap retails for $9. On the site, it says this is also a facial soap. You can find the details of the soap here but I have attached pictures of the ingredients. I love how this is wrapped within the box and since I have not used it yet, I did not want to unwrap it. It smells really fresh and clean. 

Update: Mr. ehmkay decided to open the soap, and it is really nice. It lathers up gorgeously and my skin doesn't have that tight feeling I usually have with bar soap. Lovely.







Herkimer Shine: 2-3 coats plus top coat. 2 coats was enough, but I dinged my nails cause I am silly so I added a third since I wanted it even. This is a cooling and calm grey with a faint shimmer or silvery flecks. It is so gorgeous. I love the shimmer in this. Perfect for the snow fall we just had.





 The VIP box is sold out. Make sure you are a member of Stella Chroma's Facebook group for up-to-date info.  I can't wait for the next one!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!