Sunday, August 7, 2016

Cosmoprof NA 2016 Day 2 Recap

Nothing to Disclose
 
Day 2 Recap! I saw a lot of polish brands and new-to-me make up brands. I ever got to create my own nail polish! Again, if you want more info about any other the brands, head to the comments and let me know! There's just so much good stuff that I can't possibly write it all!





Bonita: We stopped by to see what's happening at Bonita, an affordable polish line! They have new gel-like polishes, lip duos, and even scented nail polish remover pads with added cuticle oil! How cool? Hopefully I can find them locally and try them soon.









MEMEBox: This is a brand that has a bunch of Korean makeup. A lot of it is coming to the US but not yet so here's a few products.




Moyra: This was a great booth to stop by. They had an IG nail artist doing demos and it was just so awesome to watch. The plates are intricate and I loved how she mixed medium using stamps with foils and chrome pigment. I have a plate to test from them too!









Moyou London: We all know Moyou London. They shared with us some of their new nail polish colors and their displays were really fun to look at.






Danielle Creations Erase Your Face: Makeup removing cloth that doesn't require makeup remover and is machine washable? I'm very excited to test this out. The cloths are so soft too! And check out the cute sleep masks. I had to post those.





Be a Bombshell and Hikari: Another new-to-me brand and I have some samples to share with you. The colors were pigmented when we swatched them on our hands and I'm really excited to brand out and try new brands!




NYX: Must find these products! I've been on the hunt for the ombre lip duos since I've seen them below but oh man, nowhere! Here's three products that I am most excited for! Chrome and ombre. So in right now!





Dreamau Machine: I can't find a website but this is a nail polish vending machine! You just put in your nail polish order number and it creates it through soda-like dispensers. We're heading into the future, people!





Zoya: I previewed this on IG and will have swatches up shortly. Holos, metallics, one coat cremes. YES.



Essie: They shared their new Gel Coutoure line, which I already shared on Instagram. Also, Jenne from Polished Pathology had the new cuticle remover tested on her by the one and only, Gino!





Well that's it for my footage from the conference floor. I would love to say I showed you everything, but that's impossible. And I hate to think about how much I missed! Any brands excite you? Any that I missed that you wish I saw? Tell me in the comments!

Ehmkay Nails on Facebook.
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest. 
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.


18 comments:

  1. It must have been an amazing experience!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This event is always so fun! But it's so big, I feel like I never get to see it all!

      Delete
  2. This would be a dream day out for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be amazing to be able to attend one year. I don't know if it looks like a lot of fun or extremely overwhelming. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's definitely a little of both. No matter how much planning I do, I still miss stuff! It's over 1000 booths!

      Delete
  4. So many great finds. You did a great job with this post and I love seeing what happened as CPNA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I try to see as much as possible in such a short time!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Plan ahead for next year! It's their 50th anniversary!

      Delete
  6. I have GOT to go soon!!! Looks like you had so much fun !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's every year in July so plan ahead and come next year!

      Delete
  7. So so cool, I have so much envy! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! The point is to share all this wonderful information!

      Delete
  8. This is so amazing, I really wish I could of gone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!