Saturday, September 26, 2026

Zoya Sonnet, Fall 2026 Collection

Press Sample

Zoya is back with their fall collection. There are lots of deep and moody colors and this collection definitely has autumn vibes. Since autumn officially started this week, I wanted to share this 12 piece collection that has a little bit of everything and some super gorgeous color. Keep reading for my full review! 

Sonnet is "poetry, translated into color." According to Zoya, "The best love stories leave something unsaid. Inspired by the romance of poetry, SONNET captures the beauty of longing, where emotion lives between the lines and lingers long after the final word. Twelve autumn shades inspired by anticipation, memory, and desire unfold in rich, expressive color. Like a favorite verse, they stay with you long after the season ends."

Zoya Alden: 2 coats. A soft cool beige cream. This is a nice clean neutral and I appreciated the two coat formula. Nothing out of this world, but it’s good to have a basic that looks nice on your skin tone. I can see myself pulling this out for nail art.





 

Zoya Greer: 2 coats. A soft romantic mauve cream. This is a nice cream as a transitions from summer to fall purples. It’s got enough pink that it really isn’t straight purple and I appreciate the formula. Nice classic color.





 
Zoya Berkley: 2 coats. A vibrant passionate plum cream.  Perfectly nice purple that has a bit of neon vibes to it. It’s bright but not. A little bit of staining around the cuticle area, but nothing extreme. It is a nice purple if that’s your vibe.






Zoya Chapin: 2 coats. A regal royal purple pearl. This definitely feels like a familiar color that we’ve seen from Zoya before. I feel like there’s been so many that I’m not even sure which ones to compared to or which ones I still have. I am thinking close to Giada? But if you’re new to Zoya, this is a nice purple with a pretty shimmer. It definitely glows on the nail.




 


Zoya Merritt: 2 coats. A smoldering muted black cherry cream. This is like a blood red. It is definitely a sexy red color, but as I put it on, I knew it would just stain the crap out of my nails. This would also be the most gorgeous pedicure. It wasn’t the worst stain ever, but there were definitely stains so be aware.





Zoya Sinclaire: 2 coats. A timeless rich classic red cream.  As a description says, it’s basically a classic red cream. If I were not taking pictures of this, I would’ve stopped at one coat so this is a really great option for a quick manicure. This one is a huge stainer, so be careful. I had to remove my cuticles to try and clean this up as I had more swatch to do. It’s always disappointing when brands make one coat polishes, but don’t test for things like. I can’t imagine it’s a me problem. I added a photo of my nails after removal.






 

Zoya Adelaide: 3 coats. A dreamy rose pink flake holographic glitter. I opted for three coats as there were some patches after two, but if you’re not taking photographs, you can probably stop at two. I did like the different sizes of glitters in this polish. For the season, I would’ve loved to have seen this in a forest green or a burnt orange because I feel like they’ve done this in so many varieties of pinks and I really don’t need that many. Come on Zoya, mix it up and be unique. This color is fine, but just doesn’t excite me for fall.






 

Zoya Gael: 2 coats. An alluring deep red metallic. This is another one coat polish, so it would be great for a quick manicure. In fact, one swipe of the color covered four of my nails. It’s really fiery and vibrant and another sexy red color. Nothing we haven’t seen before but a great formula and super glow. This one also stained, but not as badly as Sinclair, but there were still stains. My poor nails, I should know better and do all the reds first or last.





 

Zoya Lowell: 2 coats. A wistful deep olive green burnished gold crushed velvet metallic. If my nails have a little red tint on the cuticles, that’s from all the staining from the previous colors. But this is a gorgeous green color perfect for autumn and I’m really feeling it. This is so dark and moody and I love it. 






 

Zoya Thatcher: 2 coats. A warm chestnut burnished gold crushed velvet metallic. This is a gorgeous brown shimmer, which I always love. It reminds me of Zoya Cinnamon, which was from 015. Goes on in two easy coats and just looks super pretty. Brown polish doesn’t get enough love.





 

Zoya Phyre: 2 coats. A fiery orange-red metallic. I swatched this last because I knew I wanted to actually wear it. I do wish it was more orangey, but it’s really an overall gorgeous color for the fall and as we enter October.  This is another one that perfectly covers in one coat, but I did two for photos, but I’m not really sure it made a difference. I loved it more and more as I wore it as it glows! I ended up stamping over it, which I’ll eventually share. This reminds me of Ember, which is from the same collection s Cinnamon. I’m now wanting to pull out that collection. 






 

Zoya Zora: 1 coat. An ethereal pink-yellow shifting flake glitter overlay. One coat over Alden, one coat over Merritt, one coat over Thatcher. This one is a little bit thin so when you put on the polish, you’ll want to do some dabbing. But it’s a really nice simple top coat of iridescent flakes that can just amp up any manicure without doing nail art. I definitely prefer this over darker colors as the rainbow aspect really comes out. If you do not own anything like this, I would 100% get it because I like the fact that it doesn’t have a shimmery base and it just lets those flakes shine through. 










So what do you think of this collection? I am so happy with the shimmery orange, brown, and green! I wouldn’t mind cremes of those colors too. I think the topper is great too!


 Products in the post were provided for honest review.

Ehmkay Nails on Facebook.
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!