Wednesday, September 23, 2026

KBShimmer Practically Magic October 2026 Polish Pickup

Press Sample

Oh hey now! My nails were soooo chipped and I just wanted a quick mani! Then I realized PPU was coming up and I had this polish waiting to be swatched. I cut my nail off prepping dinner so I am back to shorties, but PPU is only available for  limited time so here it is! 


 

KBShimmer A Touch Of Magic Hand & Body Scrub – 400 Cap - $11

A Touch Of Magic Hand & Body Scrub takes inspiration from the scent notes found in many shops that seem a bit magical. A swirl of vanilla combines with smoky patchouli. A hint of spice and a dash of coconut, along with pink peppercorn, amberwood, and caramel blend for a warm and appealing scent. While this scrub may not help you cast a spell, it is perfect for the cooler months ahead.

This scent is super unique. I thought the patchouli would blow my nose off like the last PPU scrub but this one is totally different. I absolutely love this scent! It’s so perfectly autumnal. The pink peppercorn and amber wood creates a nice balance. This one is a great scent. I want it in a cuticle oil! 



KBShimmer Practically Magic Magnetic Nail Polish – No Cap - $13

Practically Magic is an olive green magnetic polish perfect for ushering in autumn. This alluring shade seems to have a touch of magic when worn velvet style; the olive-green base sparkles, while hints of the orange-to-gold-to-green shimmer pop through, especially when the light catches your nails. Worn in the cat-eye style, the shimmer takes over the olive base to show off the warm orange, fiery red, and gleaming gold tones. Best worn in 2 coats in the velvet style, while those wearing the cat-eye style may prefer 3.

Practically Magic: 2 coats plus top coat, horseshoe magnetized after each coat. I had actually already done my nail art before I knew that KBShimmer would be releasing a Practical Magic inspired nail polish. When I took it out and saw the flash of orangey red against the green, I knew I would love it. Turns out, I don’t have a cat eye magnet, so I did the horseshoe magnet for the velvet look. This is really truly gorgeous. These are the types of colors that I wanted so badly in the Halloween collection. I absolutely love the shade of green and the pops of gold that come out with it. I feel like the burnt orange is more obvious in person. This is just such a gorgeous color that I love for the season. Don’t miss out. I also did one nail on my right hand without the magnet and it is still so pretty so even if you don’t have a magnet, this is one I would grab.

 







 

The polish and scrub will be available in the Polish Pickup shop October 2nd-5th.

Polish Pickup: SHOP, Facebook

Products in the post were provided for honest review.

Ehmkay Nails on Facebook.
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin 

2 comments:

  1. I love this shade. Great name for it too. Makes me think of all the toads in the first movie lol . I rewatched the original Practical Magic and loved it. I look forward to the 2nd . Have you been to see it yet? Thanks for sharing 💜
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the toads!! I just rewatched the first one and finally saw the second one. I enjoyed it enough, but the first is definitely better (plus the second film undoes some of the first, meh!). But I do love this polish color!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!