Friday, February 16, 2024

Zoya Love, February Color of the Month

Zoya took January off from their color of the month but they are back for February. And a little browsing shows the Amaris (November) and Vienna (December) are still on the web site!

 

 

 

“A perfectly balanced, dynamic red, infused with both micro and macro glitters, creating a magical gemstone as it dances between cool and warm tones, ensuring it flatters everyone. With just two coats, LOVE transforms your nails into the ultimate Valentine's Day accessory.” Love comes with ZOYA's signature ZWide brush inside.

 

Love: 2 coats plus top coat then matte. This is definitely a perfect Valentine’s Day red and I do love how the smaller glitters are juxtaposed against the larger hexagon glitters. I really do love that Zoya has been playing with different finishes with these colors of the month and this polish has a lot of depth to it. Sure, we have seen this type of glitter in the indie scene but if someone was not aware of indie nail polish, then this is really awesome. I also feel like application was amazing and the Z wide brush made it much easier and even even for the glitters. I really thought this would need three coats but it was perfect in two!





 

Of course, polishes like this have to be matte! HAVE TO! These type of glitter polishes love a matte topcoat. I think I prefer it with matte! And yay, no staining to report.






Love retails for $12. Use the code LOVE24 for free shipping.

Grab the color of the month HERE.

Products in the post provided for honest review.

Ehmkay Nails on Facebook.
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. ❤❤❤ Gorgeous shade. I love it matte. I'm so happy it doesn't stain. Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day. Thanks for sharing. 💜
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This polish is meant to be matte! I'm happy they are going out of the box for them. I had a lovely Valentine's Day; I hope you did too!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!