Thursday, April 22, 2021

Stella Chroma March 2021 VIP Box

 Nothing to Disclose

Hello all! I actually had the Stella Chroma VIP box post ready to go for weeks, but the whole blog being stolen thing delayed me posting. That's okay though, because by now, everyone has received their March box so no spoilers here! I have really enjoyed getting these VIP mystery boxes over the past year. This is the last one, but good news, they will be back with a different format in October, so make sure you are a part of the Stella Chromatics Facebook group to stay current!



Here's what arrived in my VIP box! First there is the Etta + Billie Grapefruit Cardamom Bath and Body Oil ($20), an exclusive Stella Chroma nail polish ($13), and a set of 3 stickers ($10). So this is a value of $43 before shipping. The box was $20 so this is crazy value! I also love that I have another pack of these stickers. I have them on my helmers and now I can put them on my laptop!


First up is Etta + Billie Grapefruit Cardamom Bath and Body Oil. This retails for $20. According to the site, this is "A bright infusion of refreshing tart pink grapefruit and sultry spicy cardamom. Smells like the best damn cocktail you’ve ever had. A moisturizing body oil that can easily be used from your head to your toes to hydrate skin, hair, and nails. Packed with antioxidant + vitamin-rich oils to keep skin nourished. This body oil will revive skin without feeling heavy or greasy. Plus, it can be added to the bath to moisturize and create an aromatic bathing experience (doesn't that sound amazing?)." Why yes, it does. This smells so good! Grapefruit can be super sweet and tart and the cardamom balances it nicely. 






Ventura Dreams: 2 coats plus top coat. I immediately put this on and wore it for a week. I love the muted orange copper color. It is loaded with microglitters and shimmer and it is so sparkly and fun. I loved the coverage too because I thought it was going to be sheer at the first coat.

Also want to report that removal was easy. I thought it would be a pain and I may need to tin foil, but regular acetone and a cotton square did the trick without a lot of elbow grease. 






Seriously, my camera could not handle the explosion of sparkle. I loved staring at my nails as I wore this. It's a unique base color and I really loved the neutrality of it, yet there was just so much glitter!






As I mentioned earlier, this was the last of the VIP boxes as it was a year program with four boxes. The VIP box will return in October 2021 with a monthly format. I have loved trying new products from new-t0-me brands and it was also fun getting exclusive and special colors.  Make sure to join Stella Chromatics on Facebook so you always get the first info on future boxes!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this polish color and I've almost used all of this oil. I had such fun sharing some of my favorite products with my VIPs. I'm glad you liked them too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!