Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Joss In a Violet Haze

You guys...this polish is just, I can't, it is so beautiful!! It leaves me speechless. And so, I leave you with a million pictures.


Joss In a Violet Haze

Two coats--easy to apply. Quick to dry. It's a silver white polish with a strong violet flash. But wait, it's also a scattered holographic with hints of green. I don't understand what this polish is besides pure beauty. It's one of the most beautiful polishes I have ever seen. The end. Here's tons of pictures in a variety of lighting.

Indirect sun:
Joss In a Violet Haze

Joss In a Violet Haze

Shade: Look at the purple!


Joss In a Violet Haze

Joss In a Violet Haze

Direct Sunlight: so much holo.


Joss In a Violet Haze

Joss In a Violet Haze

Joss In a Violet Haze

Joss In a Violet Haze

Joss In a Violet Haze, blurred to show sparkle

Joss In a Violet Haze

Flash to see the "green":


Joss In a Violet Haze

Sorry for all the photographs, but this polish deserves it! You can currently purchase this polish at Llarowe, and it is so worth it. This is definitely one of my favorite polishes EVER.

Facebook.
Instagram.
Etsy Shop.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!