Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Falling for Nail Art: Early Sunsets

We are continuing our Falling for Art Nail Art Challenge and this time we are doing Early Sunsets. I basically thought of what early sunsets looks like to me and well, here it is. Actually, I really wasn't a fan of this. Not sure why. I'm weird like that.

Because Wednesdays are my crazy day, I'm going to keep this short and sweet, so enjoy the pictures.

Early Sunsets Nail Art
Early Sunsets Nail Art
Blurred to show off sparkle
Early Sunsets Nail Art

Kiko 338--but it's dustier than this
I am trying to get ahead of the challenge. We will see how far I get, but I am so in love with my crunchy leaves manicure, it's not even funny!

Facebook.
Instagram.
Etsy Shop.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!