Monday, December 31, 2012

Pure Ice Grunge from the Velour Collection

I wanted a quick mani before running out the door. Pure Ice Grunge from the new Velour collection was it. I just can't understand how a polish can be so amazing at under $2. I could not find this collection at the five Walmarts I went to so a kind friend picked up the ones I wanted the most. I did my mani and was out the door within ten minutes.

I then went to Sephora and added a coat of one of the SOPI Hollywood If I Could because, why not? I'm not normally a fan of bar glitter but I did love this and it is currently on clearance at Sephora (but wasn't in store) so I ended up getting it! Then while at Nordstrom, my eyes went to Deborah Lippman Boom Boom Pow and so I painted the tip with it (of course, I used the tester). I may need this one too! I took pictures on day two and well, with any velour/suede/matte, tip wear and chips happen faster. 
 
Pure Ice Grunge

Pure Ice Grunge
Pure Ice Grunge

Pure Ice Grunge
I'll be back with my NYE mani later tonight!

Instagram: MichaK23

4 comments:

  1. You have beautiful nails..love the mani...I love furries! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo and this color looks fantastic on you!!! So classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS!!!! The Sephora by me was out of the Hollywood one, it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!