Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Chanukah Dreidel Nail Art for Night #5

I have my next Chanukah nail art to show you! Today I did spinning dreidels over a gorgeous holo and glitter base.

First two coats of Milani 3D Holographic polish which is on clearance at CVS if you did not know. It doesn't exactly flatter my skintone, but with the glitter, it looks good. Then I added one coat of Red Dog Designs 8 Craaazy Nights, which is another winner from this indie. I have worn others and they will be on the blog next week. 8 Craaazy Nights is a matte blue, matter white, and satiny yellow glitter all in holo sparkle.

Then with Anise Chill Out, China Glaze Frostbite, and Color Club Take Me to Your Chateau, I painted on my spinning dreidels. I painted them with the letters of the dreidel "Nes Gadol Haya Sham" which translates to "A Great Miracle Happened There" which refers to the miracle of the oil lasting eight nights in Israel.

Chanukah Dreidel Nail Art
Chanukah Dreidel Nail Art
Chanukah Dreidel Nail Art
Chanukah Dreidel Nail Art
 Here is Milani 3D alone:

Milani 3D
 Next with a coat of Red Dog Designs 8 Craaazy Nights:

Red Dog Designs 8 Craaazy Nights
Lastly, for those in Israel, the driedel says "Nes Gadol Haya Po" which means "A Great Miracle Happened HERE" since it happened IN Israel. So I added the "po" to my thumb!

Chanukah Dreidel Nail Art
Chanukah Dreidel Nail Art
Facebook.
Instagram: MichaK23
Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!