Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ozotic 513: Purple Holographic Goodness

As I posted on my Facebook page, I had some awful nail breaks so I haven't wanted to take pictures of my nails. I do have tons of manis from when I wasn't so good at taking pictures. Would those interest you? Let me know!

Here is a simple palette cleanser I did after tons of nail art. Ozotic 513, now discontinued, was a gift from the boy. Holy crap this is one blinding polish. Two effortless coats. Perfect formula. No clean up needed. Gorgeous in low light. Blinding in sunlight. Enjoy.






In shade. It's still gorgeous.



4 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! I really need to try mine out now too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha exactly...we only ordered them back in May ;)

      Delete
  2. OMG!! Jen just took the words outta my mouth!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!