Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Nerd Lacquer All of Time and Space

I really need to get into a blogging schedule. How do you ladies stay so consistent? I guess I am trying to figure out the best way for me to blog. Any suggestions?

Anywho, today I have the most amazing RAOK (random act of kindness). A polish friend saw I really wanted a Nerd Lacquer. For some reason, the last Nerd Lacquer opening, something seemed off and I hesitated to buy. Luckily, I have a polish fairy who out of the kindness of her heart, sent me two unbelievable Nerd Lacquers.

Because I know I will probably never get another chance to purchase another Nerd, I layered one coat of All of Time and Space over one coat of Zoya Wednesday. I love them together and I think they made a perfect match. I did try my index finger with two coats of AoTaS and to be honest, I prefer the one coat look. I love the speckled look of the different sized magenta glitters as well as the few iridescent hexes that were impossible to photograph.

I'm not sure if it is my base/top coat combo but this manicure stayed for six straight days despite my beach and pool days. Definitely an amazing polish.


One Coat of Zoya Wednesday




 Quick snap of my mani of its sixth day!








5 comments:

  1. Ooooo...pretty! I have a pretty hard lemming for Nerd Lacquer Event Horizon. RAOK's rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO JEALOUS. I want Shiny, Quasar, Don't Panic and Gorrammit SO BAD. I also gave you a shiny on my blog! http://alira23.blogspot.ca/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html I hope you enjoy =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I finally tried a Nerd, I see why people love them so much!

      Delete
  3. Oh it's so pretty!!! Now i'll have to try it on Wednesday too and see which I like best ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!