Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day Nails! Ireland Flag and Shamrock Glitter

Happy St. Patrick's Day! The past two years I did variations on a rainbow and pot of gold, but this year, I felt like an Ireland flag motif!

St. Patrick's Day Ireland Nail Art

There were a lot of colors for this manicure! I did two types of Irish flags- a glitter and a texture flag, my favorite finishes! The texture flag is Red Dog Designs Palm Cove (green), OPI Solitaire, and Red Dog Designs Coral Beach (orange). The glitter was Elevation Finding Nemo (green), Nanacoco Gorgeous (white) and Nanacoco Lollipop (orange).

My accent nails were Rescue Beauty Lounge Nailsandnoms (orange) and Elevation Polish Ocean of the Mountains (green). I then topped them with Red Dog Designs Shamrock Shake, which is the most amazing green glitter with CLOVER GLITTER. Like the other two RDD St. Patrick's Day polishes, this is LE and only available in March! So grab them now!


St. Patrick's Day Ireland Nail Art

St. Patrick's Day Ireland Nail Art

St. Patrick's Day Ireland Nail Art

St. Patrick's Day Ireland Nail Art


If you want the Limited Edition St. Patrick's Day trio from Red Deg Designs, grab it soon! Again, it is only available for March! You can purchase it HERE.

Facebook.
Instagram.
Etsy Shop.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!