Sunday, March 16, 2014

Easy St. Patrick's Day Nail Art with Red Dog Designs Blarney Stone

Here's a super simple green idea for St. Patrick's Day using two of three LE St. Patrick's Day polishes from Red Dog Designs. These are available only for the month of March, and if you grab the trio, it's discounted at $27 (instead of $32). I'll be showing you the third polish tomorrow.


Easy St. Patrick's Day Nail Art with Red Dog Designs Blarney Stone

I started with three thin coats of Pog Mo Thoin, which is a soft green holographic polish. Then on my accents, I did three thin coats of Blarney Stone, which is an amazing texture polish! The polish actual covers fully in two coats, but I decided I wanted more of the gorgeous gold holographic glitter, so I added another coat.


Red Dog Designs Pog Mo Thoin and Blarney Stone

Red Dog Designs Pog Mo Thoin and Blarney Stone, flash

Then I added random stripes (like I did with my Valentine's Day texture stripes here) using Colors by Llarowe Army of One and Seahawks Lime. They were nice and opaque within one coat!


Easy St. Patrick's Day Nail Art

Easy St. Patrick's Day Nail Art

Easy St. Patrick's Day Nail Art, flash

Easy St. Patrick's Day Nail Art, flash

If you want the Limited Edition St. Patrick's Day trio from Red Deg Designs, grab it soon! Again, it is only available for March! You can purchase it HERE.

Facebook.
Instagram.
Etsy Shop.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love that's green glitter as an accent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Lizard, it's actually a texture polish with added glitter! It's totally unique and amazing! I love the combination of sparkly texture and glitter!

      Delete
  2. This trio was awesome! Love the texture on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!