Saturday, August 29, 2015

Nail Art Inspired by Jewelry: Round 1

 Nothing to Disclose

I've gotten off track with my nail art because of Cosmoprof. I just have so many pretties to show you! This month, the Nail Challenge Collaborative is inspired by jewelry. I have A LOT of jewelry.


Nail Art Inspired by Jewelry: Round One



I have this cute faux druzy necklace I got from Nordstrom for $12. It's perfect for really hot summer days because it is lightweight. I love the pop of coral against the gold. I actually got it in white too! I've worn this piece a lot this summer!

I started with a base of Pahlish Golden Nugget. Then I added a blob of China Glaze Red-y to Rave to set a base for the textured polishes. I topped that with one coat of top coat. 

Then I used Julie G Sugar Rush, Catrice Waikiki Peach, and Sparitual Wilderness to create my druzy textured look. I think the heat has been so bad that the texture didn't dry down as textured as it would, if that makes sense.


Nail Art Inspired by Jewelry: Round One


Nail Art Inspired by Jewelry: Round One


Nail Art Inspired by Jewelry: Round One


Nail Art Inspired by Jewelry: Round One


Nail Art Inspired by Jewelry: Round One


Nail Art Inspired by Jewelry: Round One
 These aren't perfect but that's okay! I love finding inspiration in items I already own!

Ehmkay Nails on Facebook
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!