Friday, June 29, 2012

Pros and Bronze/Optical Illusion Gradient

It's no secret I love glitter gradients. They are super easy and you simply cannot go wrong. They always look good. Many times when I do my gradients, I sift through my untrieds and force myself to use them. This is how this combination came to be. And I love it. 

This is three coats of OPI Pros and Bronze, which came out last summer in one of the Serena Williams set. This polish is absolutely gorgeous on its own and over black. Then I dabbed on China Glaze Fireside Glow (Ulta Holiday exclusive 2011) and then topped it with the one China Glaze Prismatic I just *had* to have, Optical Illusion. The green tint of this glitter really pops over Pros and Bronze, and what can I say, I love it. 



 Even indoors, the shimmer-glitter gradient looked amazing.

Yes, this might be an odd combination, but it's a favorite of mine. What are you favorite glitter gradient combos?

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!