Saturday, December 12, 2015

Chanukah Nail Art: Chanukah Dreidels

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Friday! Before we enter the weekend, I wanted to show you the mani I just took off today after wearing for a few days! One of the most symbolic parts of Chanukah is the game of dreidel, which children play during the holiday! It's meant to be fun and we usually would play it with candy! Of Course I had to show one off!

Chanukah Nail Art: Chanukah Dreidels

The look began with two coats of Cirque Colors Rococo, a gold toned holographic polish. Then using Cirque Colors Greenwich, Santorini, and Royal Hawaii, I drew on my driedels! Topped it off with one coat of top coat. On my right hand, I used Cirque Colors Eight Crazy Nights, which also represents Chanukah eight nights.

The symbols on my nails are the symbols of the dreidels! It means "A Great Miracle Happened There"; there is for Israel. 

Chanukah Nail Art: Chanukah Dreidels

Chanukah Nail Art: Chanukah Dreidels

Chanukah Nail Art: Chanukah Dreidels

Chanukah Nail Art: Chanukah Dreidels
Ehmkay Nails on Facebook.  
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest. 
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!