Sunday, November 24, 2013

Deborah Lippman Mermaid Skittles Mani

While at the mall, I did a pit stop at Nordstrom and low and behold, I had naked nails! I decided to test out the Deborah Lippman Mermaid polishes since three of the new ones were on my wishlist. I actually ended up talking to the employee over polish and did a quick mani. I loved it so much I kept it on for like four days. After walking through the mall, I settled on buying Mermaid's Kiss, the pink one, but will go back for the purple once my Nordstrom Note comes in (like a gift certificate).

Two coats of each polish. Thumb to Pinky: Mermaid's Eyes, Do the Mermaid, Million Dollar Mermaid, Mermaid's Kiss, and Mermaid Dreams.

Deborah Lippman Mermaid Skittles
Deborah Lippman Mermaid Skittles
Deborah Lippman Mermaid Skittles
Deborah Lippman Mermaid Skittles
Deborah Lippman Mermaid Skittles
These are sooo beautiful and can you believe removal was super easy?! No foil needed!

Facebook.
Instagram.
Etsy Shop.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. oooh Mermaid's Eyes looks great on you! And LOL that you did this in Nordstrom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know hahah the associate kept talking to me so I was there for like 15 minutes chatting and doing my nails with the testers. No clean up needed!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!