Friday, July 17, 2020

Stella Chroma VIP Box, June Edition

Nothing to Disclose

Hey y'all! If you did not hear, Stella Chroma released a mystery VIP box back in April or May--I can't remember. All I know is that it is limited and sold out within the day! I have been working with Pam of Stella Chroma since 2014, so I was excited for this mystery box and to support her brand, which I love dearly! There may be future openings for the VIP box so make sure you join the Facebook group, Stella Chromatics!

Stella Chroma VIP Box, June Edition




So the VIP box cost $80 for the year. It is four boxes (so quarterly) and will include one polish that will not be sent to bloggers, so it is totally exclusive! It will also include one body care item. So the picture below contains the a polish and a soap and cost $20 shipped. Considering the items retail for $21, I am a happy camper!

Stella Chroma VIP Box, June Edition

So the June edition of this box contained the Gilded Olive Apothecary OLIVIA soap, which is a Leafy Greens and Musk bath soap. I have to admit, the scent does not sound like anything I would like, but I am SHOCKED at how awesome and delicious this scent is. It is perfectly unisex.

Stella Chroma VIP Box, June Edition

I love the packaging of Gilded Olive! It's the Roaring '20s on soap and all of the names of the soap have 1920s vibes and the graphics are perfectly deco. I just love the theme of it all. And my bathroom smells phenomenal. We have been using this since June 27th and it's still going!

Stella Chroma VIP Box, June Edition

Stella Chroma VIP Box, June Edition

So I started this soap on June 27th. Both my partner and I have been using it, so that's two uses per day. This soap lathers beautifully! Most bar soaps leave my skin feeling tight, and this one does not at all. As I always do, I leave my soap out of direct water, so it lasts longer. It is so moisturizing. I am already scanning the site to make a purchase. Along with the VIP, we also received a discount code and I am excited to support another small (and local to me!) business!

Stella Chroma VIP Box, June Edition

Next is the exclusive Stella Chroma nail polish, Jack Rose!

Stella Chroma VIP Box, June Edition

Jack Rose: 2 coats plus top coat. I would describe this as a berry fuchsia holo with metallic blue flakes and iridescent flakes! It covers nicely! I actually wore this as my manicure. This definitely feels like a special enough to be an exclusive polish! I don't see any polish in Stella Chroma's lineup like it! Remember, the VIP polishes will never be available to anyone beyond VIP members!

Stella Chroma VIP Box, June Edition

Stella Chroma VIP Box, June Edition

Stella Chroma VIP Box, June Edition

Stella Chroma VIP Box, June Edition

Of course, since the sun was out, I had to take pictures of this in the sun!  The holo and flakes sparkle so much! This is definitely an awesome VIP polish! I can't wait to see what's in the next boxes!

Stella Chroma VIP Box, June Edition

Stella Chroma VIP Box, June Edition

Stella Chroma VIP Box, June Edition

Stella Chroma VIP Box, June Edition

Stella Chroma VIP Box, June Edition


As I mentioned, this box is not available for purchase, but join the Facebook group in case Pam opens up more spots for the September box. I am so pleased with this first box and can't wait for the next one!

Stella Chroma: Shop, Facebook, Instagram 

Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.  

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing!! I’m glad you like the polish and isn’t the soap just amazing???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, it's nice to meet you!
    I met Pam on IG and I'm a big fan of her beautiful polishes. Jack Rose looks gorgeous on you! Thank you so much for including my Olivia soap in your blog review, I'm so happy you like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really loved the soap! SO moisturizing. Can't wait to grab some more!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!