Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Valentine's Day Nail Art: Patchwork Hearts with Cirque Colors

Nothing to Disclose

February is the month of holidays and events! Groundhog Day, Super Bowl, early Mardi Gras, and Valentine's Day! I've covered the first three so for the next few days, I'm going to show some Valentine's Day art!


Valentine's Day Nail Art: Patchwork Hearts with Cirque Colors



I began with two coats with Cirque Colors Oporto. It's a deep red with a minimal holo flash and red glitter. It's vampy and not my normal color, but nice!


Cirque Colors Oporto

Cirque Colors Oporto

Cirque Colors Oporto

Then I added a heart with Cirque Pow Wow. It doesn't have to be perfect! I don't like aiming for perfection with hearts. It won't happen for me. Unless you use a stencil, it's really very difficult. I added dots around the heart with Cirque Modern Muse. Now it's looks like a patchwork, homemade heart!

Valentine's Day Nail Art: Patchwork Hearts with Cirque Colors

Valentine's Day Nail Art: Patchwork Hearts with Cirque Colors


Ehmkay Nails on Facebook.  
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!