Thursday, January 28, 2016

NOTD: Wet N Wild Diamond in the Rough

 Nothing to Disclose

This is a quick NOTD I wanted to share. I've made it a goal to get through my untried this year! I literally only have 12 untried polishes (now even less) and this one was embarrassingly, untried since 2011! So I finally decided to wear it!

Wet N Wild Diamond in the Rough


This Wet N Wild came out in 2011 and I remember the craze over them and being so excited to find them! For some reason, I never wore this one! Well, it's a nice basic grey glitter with tons of holographic sparkle. Nothing too unique but not hideous that it deserved to be untried for so many years. I'm thinking it's because indies exploded right after I got this so I began getting distracted! Well, here it is anyway!

Wet N Wild Diamond in the Rough

Wet N Wild Diamond in the Rough

Wet N Wild Diamond in the Rough

Wet N Wild Diamond in the Rough


Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!