Monday, June 29, 2015

Super Heroes Nail Art: Catwoman

Nothing to Disclose

I mentioned I was doing Batman and the Arkham Sirens for this month! I showed you Poison Ivy and now I have Catwoman!


Super Heroes Nail Art: Catwoman



I waffled on a bunch of designs and then decided to do what we recognize the most: cat eyes! I began with a base of two coats of China Glaze Haunting. Then being completely literal, I painted cat eyes using A England Tristam's Eyes (named after the creator's cat!). This polish is also known as Princess Sabra. I added gold accents with Julie G Gift of Gold and the final details were with OPI My Vampire is Buff. Then I added whiskers to my outer two nails to be a bit cheeky. Topped it all off with one coat of Seche Vite. 
 
Super Heroes Nail Art: Catwoman

Super Heroes Nail Art: Catwoman

Super Heroes Nail Art: Catwoman

Super Heroes Nail Art: Catwoman

Super Heroes Nail Art: Catwoman

Super Heroes Nail Art: Catwoman

I totally want to do these again around Halloween with glow in the dark nail polish. So easy!
 
Ehmkay Nails on Facebook
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it will be more awesome when I do a GITD version!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!