Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July! Quick Patriotic Nail Art

Although I've come a long way from my photographs from last year, my fireworks manicure from last year still amazes me. I didn't get a chance to start my nails until midnight last night, so I went with something simpler.

It's patriotic, blingy, and holographic. Nuff said.

Index: Two coats Enchanted Polish Stay Classy, San Diego
Middle: One coat Layla Marshmallow Twinkle, two coats Barry M Jewel Brittania, Wet N Wild The Star of the Show
Ring and thumb: Gradient of Cirque Bejeweled, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Enchanted Polish Stay Classy, San Diego, one coat Barry M  Jewel Brittania, Wet N Wild The Star of the Show.
Pinky: Two coats Cirque Polish Bejeweled

I realize Barry M is a British brand, but this polish was just so perfect for the occasion! Enlarge the pictures to see how perfect they are! 

Patriotic Fourth of July Nail Art

Patriotic Fourth of July Nail Art

Patriotic Fourth of July Nail Art
Patriotic Fourth of July Nail Art

Patriotic Fourth of July Nail Art

Patriotic Fourth of July Nail Art
Hope you have a lovely and safe holiday weekend. Cheers to BBQs and fireworks!
 
Facebook.
Instagram.
Etsy Shop
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!