Monday, February 29, 2016

Leap Year! Leap Frog Nail Art

Nothing to Disclose

It's February 29th! So that means it's leap top. To celebrate this extra day in the year, I'm playing on the game leap frog and showing off some frog nail art, featuring an awesome frog: Keroppi! 
 
Leap Year! Leap Frog Nail Art




If you don't know who Keroppi is, he is an awesome frog from Sanrio. Most people have heard of Hello Kitty, but the other characters are awesome! I'm partial to Badtz Maru and Chococat too!

I started with a base of Cirque Colors Monte Carlo, a vibrant ocean blue creme. Then I used a white creme for the bubbles.

I painted on a Keroppi head with a base of Illamasqua Radium. It's a perfect Keroppi green! Hope you enjoy him!




Leap Year! Leap Frog Nail Art

Leap Year! Leap Frog Nail Art

Leap Year! Leap Frog Nail Art
 
I pulled out an old stuffed toy of Keroppi, because why not!?

 
Leap Year! Leap Frog Nail Art


Ehmkay Nails on Facebook.
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!