Sunday, September 6, 2026

KBShimmer Don't Sweat the Fall Stuff, Fall 2026

 Press Sample

It's officially been fall since after July 4th, right? I have already started decorating for Fall/Halloween and already did one Halloween mani! I actually meant to post this collection last week, but never hit schedule. Whoops! So let's check out KBShimmer's fall collection, which is available now! 

 

Don't Sweat The Fall Stuff

Once the 4th of July passes, it seems like fireworks stands disappear overnight, Halloween candy magically fills the shelves, and empty storefronts instantly transform into spooky costume shops. But don’t sweat it; stores pushing all things fall earlier every year means more time for us to enjoy Halloween! This year, KBShimmer celebrates the fall and Halloween season with our new 10-piece collection called, Don't Sweat the Fall Stuff. 

This wasn’t the most sunny day ever, but I had limited time to get swatches done so I swatched in it anyway. Some might have brighter sun shots, but I still wanted to get you the photos!


 

Scry For HelpScry For Help is a deep berry nail polish with a glowy shimmer.  A striking fuchsia shimmer adds a hint of pink, while at some angles, purple and fiery red come out to play.  Two coats offer full coverage for most.  Pair with Clearly On Top for a shiny look that is just divine!

Scry For Help: 3 coats. This is a great autumn to winter color. It goes on really nicely and it’s just super rich and unctuous. It’s a fairly classic color but if you don’t have something like it in your collection, this is an excellent choice. Two coats is more than enough for in person, but I felt the photos look nicer with the third coat.











 

Carve Out Some Time (G)Carve Out Some Time is a bright, jack-o'-lantern-inspired glow-in-the-dark orange nail polish. Near-neon in color, this bright hue is accented with an array of black flakes. Turn out the lights and enjoy the yellow-orange glow. Layer in 2-3 coats and follow with Smooth Moves and Clearly On Top for a glass-like finish.

Carve Out Some Time: 3 coats. This is definitely the perfect Halloween nail polish. I appreciate that there’s no shimmer or glitters and it’s just the straight orange and black. I can see myself doing lots of fun nail art with this one. This one did dry down a bit gritty and matte so you definitely wanna use topcoat. It’s also sheer so you’ll see that I have some visible nail line so it’s up to you if you wish to layer this over another orange or do another coat. Just like the Polish Pickup color, you have to wait quite a while between coats or it drags. It appeared to be dried, but it’s still dragged, which is why I opted not to use topcoat in these swatches. The glow on this polish seems to be mega charged in the sunlight. I first took shots right after charging it for like 30 seconds under a light and it was a glow polish, but not that bright. When I went out to do swatches in the sun and came back in,  this thing was like a freaking flashlight. It literally lit up my closet. And what’s cool is that the black or the grittiness somehow make it look sort of green? My hand was a little shaky, so some of my pictures are a bit blurry with the glow, but you definitely get the gist of how bright this is.













 

Hay Good Lookin’ Hay Good Lookin’ is a scattered holographic nail polish loaded with micro-glitters. Copper and silver holographic glitters shine and catch the light, creating a prismatic manicure that's sure to catch your gaze. A shimmer adds depth, offering flashes of gold, copper, and a peachy orange. Best in two coats followed by Smooth Moves and Clearly On Top for maximum shine.

Hay Good Lookin’: 2 coats plus top coat. This one is so glittery. It definitely dries down rough like a reflective but not as much because it is so loaded with glitter that it’s sort of like sandpaper. I opted to do two coats because I have very visible nail line even though my nails are not that long. I think the color is so loud that even though some of my nail line can be seen,  it’s not that obvious. I do love this color and I know that I’ll wear it as an accent nail or as a glitter gradient.










 

Feeling Kinda Wicked(T) Feeling Kinda Wicked is a deep green thermal nail polish. This wicked, olive-leaning, green shade features a rose-pink shimmer that shifts to near-red, fiery orange, and fuchsia hues. When your hands warm, a rosy, pink color appears giving nothing but good witch vibes. Two coats will provide coverage for most nails, though the pink shade is sheerer than the olive green. Follow with Clearly On Top for shine or pair with Oh Matte for a velvet-like finish.

Feeling Kinda Wicked: 3 coats. My bottle was labeled as "I Will Probably Die" and it stayed the warm pink color. I then saw all of them may do this, so it will be discounted to $5. I was really looking forward to seeing the green to pink shift, especially because the pink is so sheer that even at three coats my nails were visible and it’s definitely not a color I would gravitate towards. I saw other swatchers received working bottles to show you what this could look like. Otherwise, I’m sort of meh on it because for a fall collection I really don’t care about a bright pink, but I get that it was supposed to pay homage to the Wicked movie colors. Even running my nails under cold water did nothing for the shift.









 

Eerie-sistible Eerie-sistible is a deep, pine green nail polish with mossy undertones. This shade is loaded with fine purple-shifting shimmer that moves from cool grape tones, to warm eggplant, then to a deep reddish burgundy. The strong shimmer almost takes over the base, but at certain angles the green pops through, adding depth and complexity. Apply in 2-3 coats followed by Clearly On Top.

Eerie-sistible: 3 coats. For a purple, I definitely enjoy this one because there are some green undertones that I really appreciate for the autumn time. At two coats, there was some patchiness so I applied a third. I do like this one and I can see it being just a funky and fun color. I do wish the green were more visible rather than just the base as in the end, this did just show as another shimmery purple.














  

Haunt CoutureHaunt Couture is a pale gray nail polish in a near-crelly finish. This ghostly shade has a scattering of micro holographic glitter for a bit of twinkle on your nails. A bold blue shimmer runs through the crelly base, shifting from aqua to blue, with hints of purple at certain angles. Apply in 2-3 coats followed by Clearly On Top for best results.

Haunt Couture: 3 coats. I love this color…For winter. Sure it has some ghostly vibes to it, but I see more like an overcast wintry day with the snow sparkling against the skies reflection. Really pretty color but just not something. I’m reaching for right now. This one was very sheer and you could still see nail line at three coats but again I don’t believe in four coats. This is why I like blog posts because I saw swatches of this polish and people who have significantly longer nails than me have super opaque swatches. It makes me wonder if people are doing four or five coats and then don’t disclose.












 

Treat Me Right Treat Me Right is a near-metallic, color-shifting purple nail polish. From deep grape purple to a brighter, magenta-leaning hue, then to a near indigo, this shade is made for purple lovers. A scattering of micro holographic glitter adds a bit of sparkle to this sweet shade. Most nail lengths will achieve full coverage in two coats. 

Treat Me Right: 2 coats. This is definitely a super sparkly purple. It ranges in colors and brightness, depending on how you move your nails so I feel like the description is pretty accurate. It definitely has metallic vibes to it, and I actually really love this despite me not being a purple lover. This sparkly flecks are really dimensional and I would love this in a deep red finish because that would just be super gorgeous. While I’m at it, let’s do this finish in a mustard yellow and a burnt orange. K thanks.













 

Don't Sweat The Fall StuffDon't Sweat The Fall Stuff is a muted orchid-purple magnetic nail polish full of shifting shimmer. The shimmer shifts easily from lavender to fuchsia, pink, peach, and gold depending on lighting and viewing angle. Hit with a magnet to let the colors show their range of hues. This dusty shade was designed to work both with and without a magnet, and offers full coverage in 2-3 coats. Follow with Clearly On Top for best results.

Don't Sweat The Fall Stuff: 3 coats. I used a regular bar magnet on each of the nails. You might be able to get away with only two coats, but when the magnet hit the nail polish, it’s spread out in a way that there was some balding on two of my nails. So I think it just depends on the type of magnet that you use. Also, some of my nails were completely opaque in two coats, but I did three for good measure. This is definitely a haunting muted fall color, so I do enjoy how this looks. I like that it’s not so purple that it has a hint of dusty grey in it. This one is perfectly fall.

















Grave ConsequencesGrave Consequences is a near-gray, almost tan linear holographic nail polish. This greige shade comes to life in bright light, with a rainbow of holographic color bursting forth. A soft, rose-to-peach shimmer adds depth to this sophisticated polish. Full coverage is achieved in two coats.

Grave Consequences: 2 coats. This one was almost opaque in one coat. Because of the formula I feel like this one is a total winner. The finished of this reminds me of the brand A England, which I don’t even think is around anymore, so jump on this one. Although I feel like I have seen this before, I really didn’t want to take it off because I loved it. I also vote to have this finish in burnt orange and mustard yellow. I feel like it has been quite some time since we have seen a holo like this!












 

 

Bat To The BoneBat To The Bone is a black jelly nail polish loaded with flakes in green, orange, and purple. At some angles, lime, pink, and indigo tones come out to play. Pair with the included purple metallic bat glitters for a perfectly batty polish. This jelly shade is best in 2-3 coats. For an ultra-shiny finish, pair with a coat of Smooth Moves followed by Clearly On Top.

Bat To The Bone: 3 coats. I feel like a black jelly with rainbow iridescent flakes is totally quintessential Halloween. I believe KBShimmer did one like this but with rainbow glitters years ago. I mean like 10 years ago (ok found it, it was Dark and Twisty from Fall 2015!). You want to wait between coats to avoid dragging. I preferred to do thin coats so I could have more flakes. You could get away with two coats if you do thicker coats. I also appreciate that the bat glitter is on the side so I can place them on the flat part of my nail and also use it for other nail art if I want rather than me struggling with dabbing it on the nail when it’s inside the polish. This will be awesome matte!













 

Well, I was looking forward to this collection because Halloween and autumn colors are truly my favorite. Seven out of ten colors were purple or pink vibes and I was really missing the greens and burnt oranges and browns. I know people love their purple so they will enjoy this, but for me I felt like we were missing more personality to this collection. I enjoyed the variety of finishes and the fact that I feel like I love holo polishes again after Grave Consequences.

This collection will be available online on August 21st, 2026, and polishes will retail between $12-$13 each. 

Products in the post provided for honest review.  

Ehmkay Nails on Facebook.
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!