Sunday, January 21, 2018

China Glaze Sin-derella

Nothing to Disclose

Happy weekend! Hope you had a good one! I wanted to share a quick NOTD of my manicure since Thursday. I had fully intended on doing art over this color, but I just couldn't!

China Glaze Sin-derella
  China Glaze Sin-derella: 2 coats plus top coat. I adore this grey! It was released in the Halloween 2017 collection and this was the only one I picked up. It's a light grey with the slightest bit of purple undertones and tons of pink shimmer. Overall, there's nothing I don't love about this polish!

China Glaze Sin-derella

China Glaze Sin-derella

China Glaze Sin-derella

I definitely feel this was NOTD worthy. It's just all sorts of gorgeousness! 

Ehmkay Nails on Facebook.  
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.  
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.  
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.

6 comments:

  1. That is one of the most beautiful shades I’ve ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making a point this year to actually try China Glaze. Thus looks beautiful ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There’s so many great colors! They’ve been around so long and have such classics

      Delete
  3. YES! This polish is amazing on you! Definitely one of my favorite ChGl's ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for getting it for me! I’m glad I didn’t skip this one!

      Delete
  4. Love this. I bet it would be gorgeous with some baroque silver stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!