Press Sample, Purchased by Me
Happy New Year's Eve! Tomorrow marks a new year and before that, I wanted to share some of my personal favorite nail arts that I have done this year! Sometimes, my favorites get overlooked, by myself too, over the course of a year, and looking back and being proud of your accomplishments (in nail art and ANYTHING) is always important!
|Top Nail Arts of 2015 by Ehmkay Nails!|
Before you look at the nail art, I just want to thank you for sticking around and reading my blog! I am not always consistent because of life (this isn't my job! Just a fun hobby) but yet, you do come and hopefully, enjoy my art. While most bloggers are doing top whatever lists of indies and mainstreams, it's those polishes that I use to create art. Links to each post is in the title after the number in case you want more details!
1. Wintry Birch Trees: I love the simplistic but ethereal look of this nail art. So simple yet elegant. I already want to recreate them!
2. Hot Cocoa Nails: Finding inspiration from a car theft video game? WHY NOT? Obsessed with the mixture of hot cocoa and polka dots.
3. Neon Watermelons: These aren't your average watermelons! I like taking polish collections and creating somewhat abstract art.
4. Neon Easter Egg Dots: This actually came out with a kawaii type look. Again, not much talent needed here, but I loved the combination of colors!
5. Galaxy Dotticure with Constellations: I am really proud of this one. Inspired by Elspeth McClean, I went all out with this manicure. The nail art was even featured in Nail It! Magazine!
6. Orange Neon Ombre Stripes: I love using polished from one brand. Orly does neons right, and apparently I purchase a lot of oranges from them! These kind of look like zebra stripes too!
7. Whimsical Lollipop Flowers: I joined the Nail Challenge Collaborative this month and have been loving it for inspiration for nail art! The theme was flowers, and this was a result.
8. Graffiti Brush Nail Art: This was actually featured on Hello Giggles! More no talent needed art, and sometimes that is the best art!
9. Cherry Blossoms: Who knew dots could make cherry blossoms?! I happened to go to a Botanical Garden too that week and it was perfect!
10. Neon Matte Stripes: Again, I like looking for inspiration in what I own. I love this tank top and had to mimic it!
11. Harley Quinn: This is one of my most pinned nail arts! It's fairly simple but it was well loved!
12. Neon Gradient with Stamping and Studs: These nails were loud and awesome. It's what I wore for my first day to teach the Fall 2015 semester too.
13. Squiggly Necklace Inspiration: One of my favorite necklaces recreated into nail art. Who knew random squiggle lines could be so cool?
14. Jessica Cosmetics La Vie Boheme Dotticure: I love dots. It's a theme. My favorite collection of the year together for a autumnal rainbow dotticure.
15. Witch Hats: A recreation of nails from 3 years ago, I was obsessed with this easy and fun Halloween look.
16. Wood Grain Nails inspired by JORD. Wood grain nails made for a simple look.
17. Fuzzy Ghosts. What?! A nice mix of a classic Halloween motif taken up a notch.
18. Gumball Nails: I loved my Halloween costume! Had to match it.
19. Multicolored Floral Dotticure: Inspired by another blogger, dots can be turned into anything. Seriously, I'm realizing how much I love dots!
20. 24K Gold and White Monochrome Nails: I loved the monochrome prompt from NCC and these nails were super fancy and delicate.
21. 35th Anniversary Nails: Had to celebrate my parent's anniversary with some jade and coral sparks!
22. OPI Fall Flake Gradient: Simple, striking, bling. Just wow.
23. Sponged Leopard Print: My first time doing leopard print and I am totally hooked. I love love love love these nails.
24. Starbucks Fall Cup: Again, more inspiration from things around me. I just loved this Starbucks Fall design.
25. Chanukah Ornaments: Sparkly Chanukah ornaments. Can't beat that.
26. Holiday Penguins with Candy Canes: These are adorable. The only skill needed is for candy canes and you can leave them out!
27. Christmas Poinsettias: This manicure was totally by mistake and then I rocked it for Christmas. Classic and chic.
28. New Year's Eve Bows:For some reason, this manicure really wrapped up my new year!
Phew! It was really fun looking back at every month.Of course, I have done way more art than this, but I had to limit myself! I hope you enjoyed my art this year and will continue to next year! Don't forget to follow me at the links below so you can see what I have in store for next year!
Ehmkay Nails on Facebook.
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.