Thursday, October 29, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Sonoma Nail Art Sincerest Pumpkin Patch

Nothing to Disclose
 
During Halloween time, I pull out all my Halloween or fall-themed polishes and give them a little extra love. Sonoma Nail Art was one of my favorite indies, and her Halloween collection from 2012 still remains to be one of my favorites (along with my favorite labels ever!). Since I just wore it, I figured I would share my NOTD!

 Sonoma Nail Art Sincerest Pumpkin Patch




Sincerest Pumpkin Patch: 3 thin coats. This is a grass green jelly polish packed with two sized orange glitters and darker green and gold microglitters. It really does remind me of a pumpkin patch with the green and orange. There's also tons of square lime green glitter. Square glitter is my favorite! I love the depth of this polish.

I actually matted the polish a day later and oh my, it is amazing. But...I totally forgot to take a picture. Trust me when I say it is amazing.

Sonoma Nail Art Sincerest Pumpkin Patch

Sonoma Nail Art Sincerest Pumpkin Patch

Sonoma Nail Art Sincerest Pumpkin Patch




I took a look and it seems Sonoma Nail Art still have polishes available at her Etsy shop, so check her out!





Ehmkay Nails on Facebook
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!