Sunday, October 11, 2015

Halloween Funky French with Orly Mayhem Mentality

Nothing to Disclose

The theme for this month's Nail Challenge Collaborative is Funky French! I love the interpretation of this month's theme and I have decided I am all about the Halloween funky French! Here's my literal French tip with Halloween colors! 

Halloween Funky French





I began with a base of Orly Mayhem Mentality, an eye-searing neon orange. Then I freehanded a French tip using Zoya Willa, a black creme. Lastly, I took China Glaze Treble Maker, a neon green, and using a striper brush, did basic lines. I almost  added neon purple dots along the French tip and the orange, but decided it might be too busy. But that is a detail you could add!

Halloween Funky French

Halloween Funky French
Halloween Funky French

What do you think of this simple Halloween look? You could certainly use a less neon orange if you want it to be more subtle. I don't do subtle for Halloween, so I loved the loud neon!

Ehmkay Nails on Facebook
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.



7 comments:

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!