Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Takko Lacquer Summer Collection 2015 Swatch Spam

Purchased by Me, Gifts

Takko Lacquer will be having a restock on September 3 so I thought I would share with you some of my recent purchases and gifts of polishes from this brand. I've been following this brand for the last three years and been purchasing for the same amount of time. I really love the unique shimmers and combinations of this friend and getting to meet Sheryl at Cosmoprof was truly exciting. So let's get to some of the polishes that will be restocked this week.
 
Takko Lacquer Summer Collection 2015 Swatch Spam




Before getting onto the swatches, I will mention that all polishes are bright and because of that dry to a somewhat matte finish. I topped each polish with one coat of topcoat.

Afternoon Delight: 3 thin coats.  As you can see my nails are pretty long right now. I think it's about time for a trim. So because of that Afternoon Delight needed three thin coats but you can probably get away with two.  Afternoon delight is a coral polish with the golden orange shimmer.  I've had this on my toes for the last week and I'm totally in love.


Takko Lacquer Afternoon Delight


Takko Lacquer Afternoon Delight


Takko Lacquer Afternoon Delight



Xocomil: 2 coats. I love everything about this Lavender purple with silver shimmer. It's a classic color for me that looks good on every skin tone.  The formula was like butter.


Takko Lacquer Xocomil


Takko Lacquer Xocomil




Takko Lacquer Xocomil


El Nopal: 3 coats.  A neon green jelly with golden flakes? Sign me up.  I love the neon tone of the green and the gold flakes subdues the green jelly a bit yet makes it flashy. It's hard to explain but this is a totally unique polish in my stash.


Takko Lacquer El Nopal


Takko Lacquer El Nopal


Takko Lacquer El Nopal


Takko Lacquer El Nopal

Kitsch: 1 coat over El Nopal. Kitsch was the Cosmoprof exclusive color for the events. I received a mini while there. I have shown one coat over El Nopal.  I love the combination of neon green and neon pink. Kitsch is a glitter topper with holographic shimmer and white and neon pink glitters. And to make the polish more fabulous, when it dries it smells like pink sugar cotton candy. It's not that overpowering though because I'm usually bothered by scented polishes and this one was pleasant.

 

Takko Lacquer Kitsch over El Nopal


Takko Lacquer Kitsch over El Nopal

 

Floridazed: 2 coats.  This is a turquoise green polish with intense pink shimmer. When I saw this when I thought it looks similar to other Takko Lacquers that I own. But I could not be more wrong. This is a unique Takko within my stash and I love how it is a bit neon.


Takko Lacquer Floridazed


Takko Lacquer Floridazed

I then compared Floridazed with Jabberwocky (middle nail) and Blue Flamingo MIA (pinky). No dupes!


Takko Lacquer Floridazed compared with Jabberwocky and Blue Flamingo: MIA


Takko Lacquer Floridazed compared with Jabberwocky and Blue Flamingo: MIA


Takko Lacquer will be restocked on September 3 HERE at 8pm EDT. This will include the summer collection as well as the Cosmoprof exclusive and her third anniversary polish C.R.E.A.M. (and swatches coming soon of that one! I did nail art over it without taking pictures! DOH. But trust me when I say you want it.). Takko Lacquer stays pretty updated through Instagram, so give her a follow over there!

Some of the products in the post were given as a gift. 

Ehmkay Nails on Facebook
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!